- Content – What kind of streams are allowed?
- Chat – Is there a live chat?
- Archive – Are there video archives?
- Embed – Do they have Embedded Video code?
- iframe – Is iframe supported (assumed flash object otherwise)
- HTML5 – Do they have an HTML5 Video Player?
- Mobile – Is Video supported on the mobile site? “?” means untested with embed code.
- Cast – Does the player support Chromecast?
- Chat Em – Does the site have Chat Embed code? “*” means it has a popout.
- API – Is there an API?
- Fetch – Does the API let you fetch currently broadcasting streams?
- Player – Is there an API that lets you control the Embedded Player?
- Load – Does the embedded player API support loading?
- Seek – Does the embedded player API support seeking? (Archives)
Archive for August, 2015
Reference (but it’s vague): http://www.afternet.org/help/connecting/ssl
NOTE: AfterNET is adding a wildcard SSL certificate. This may obsolete these instructions.
1. Download the certificate.
2. Create a folder
4. Symlink it as
ln -s afternet.cer 90511bdb.0
update-ca-certificates to update the certificates list.
6. Open x-chat.
7. Edit your AfterNET entry.
8. Remove all the old servers and instead add.
9. Check both Use SSL for all Servers on this Network and Accept invalid SSL certificate.